Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Time to Chill

Ever heard how you can get too much of a good thing, well it's true, you can play things out to the point of disgust even when you like them a lot. For example you find a song you really like listen to it too much and next thing you know you don't want to listen to it anymore or since McDonald's tastes good you eat a ton of it but the end result is you turn into a fat piece of shit.
What you'll learn, if you haven't already, is that life is all about healthy balances. Knowing when you've had too much before the things you love become played out. So as much as it hurts me to take a weekend off from shooting I realized I needed a weekend off and left all my gear in Vic and headed off to see my family on the bus yesterday for a weekend of relaxation.
I don't know if I'm really taking a weekend off seeing that I'm on here posting shit but hey I'm still learning this balance thang! Anyways I'm off to go cruise the town and do some reminiscing so enjoy this still and a seq. from Drew at a haunted Castle, Casper where you at!!

- Matt

Drew Copleston - Ollie to Hubba Ride     [o]MacLeod

Sequential Evidence    [o]MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment