Monday, May 23, 2011

300th Post What Up!

I haven't posted in a week and to tell you the truth I have no excuses for why I haven't. So I must apologize to all of you that have been lurkin and haven't seen anything new all week. But that comes to an end today. I was also surprised to see when I looked that this is the 300th post of this good old blog site. It's crazy to see how much has gone down in the last 2 years and all the memories and friends made!
I've decided that I'm going to post part 1 of an article I wrote last year around this time, titled "A Lil Something For The Kids" and to make it a little interesting I'll put up a couple never been seen photos up with each part as well! Anyways I have to get ready to skate and get some shit done, hope your all enjoying your day off in this beautiful weather! Here's a sick lil seq I shot with Luke yesterday to get you all hyped, HOLLA!

Luke Connor - Back Tail Bigspin      [o]MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment